Mental resilience - success strategies for tough times
By attending this Mental resilience masterclass, you will:
- Learn how to perform well and feel more positive in any pressure situation
- Discover a powerful technique to build lasting inner confidence at work and socially
- Learn how 'high achievers' benefit from the '5 pillars of mental resilience'
- Practice relaxation techniques to help you manage stress
- Learn a technique to quickly change from a negative to a positive mind-set
- Learn how top achievers visualise professionally using NLP techniques
John Dabrowski is a published author, international speaker, and global expert on mental resilience. He has spent over 30 years in the business world, putting him in a unique position to deal with contemporary business challenges. His mix of vast experience allied with an accomplished ability to make personal growth simple, delivered with his infectious enthusiasm and energy, has inspired audiences, and made him a most highly regarded and sought after personal growth expert.
He has played basketball both as a professional and for England in the Commonwealth Games and once scored an unprecedented 98 points in one match and this remains the current British record to his day.
17:45: "Get together/Business Networking". Use this traditional opportunity for a relaxed exchange of experiences and personal networking with snacks and drinks.
ca. 18:15: Start
ca. 20:00: End of event - Discuss the insights from our event and continue your personal networking